A step-by-step survival guide for the adolescent canine. Nearly all dogs go through a tough teenage stage and this eBook will arm you with the knowledge to guide your dog in to a steady, mindful, happy companion that displays ideal behavior through shaping of the environment, education and a positive relationship.
Learn more about:
- Maturation onset and behavioral issues.
- The importance of mental and physical activity.
- How to shape impulse control.
- Activities and tips for mental stimulation.
- The importance of socialization as your dog matures.
- What's next as your dog matures.
by Sarah Whitehead, 2010, 20 pgs, eBook.
Sarah Whitehead, BA(Hons), Msc. pet behavior specialist, author and internationally recognized speaker, lives and works in England. Sarah is a member of the APBC (Association of Pet Behavior Counsellors), APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers) and Director of Alpha Education, an organization offering accredited and practical courses in canine behavior and training. She specializes in aggression problems, puppy development, canine body language and clicker training. Sarah lives in Berkshire, UK with her three dogs.
Sarah Whitehead is also the author of the eBook Mind Games for Dogs
and Gentle Hands Off Dog Training. and The Puppy Survival Guide
When you purchase an eBook from Canine Training Systems, you will be able to initiate download from two locations after you enter your information and click "Submit":
Each eBook download contains 3 files types to work with Nook, Kindle, iPad or your PC among other devices. To learn more about our eBooks, click here.
- The online order confirmation page will immediately contain a download link
- Your confirmation email will contain a link above the list of items in your order