Veterinarians around the world have long advised pet owners to vaccinate their animal companions against disease every year. In the author's opinion, annual vaccination is neither necessary, nor safe.
Learn more about:
- How vaccinations are intended to work.
- Possible adverse reactions.
- What is really in vaccines.
- Alternatives to vaccination.
- Who Killed the Darling Buds of May?
- The principle of vaccination- case studies
- Adverse reactions to vaccinations- case studies
- What is the root of these diverse symptoms?
- What vets should know about vaccines.
- The disease themselves
- Vaccines do not immunise
- Vaccines are deadly poisons
- Vaccines can cause the disease they are designed to prevent
- People who believe their pets were damaged by vaccines- some more case stories
- The Alternative to Vaccination
- Vaccination- the issues
- Canine Health Census- Vaccine Survey
- What Canine Healthy Concern can do for you
by Catherine O'Driscoll, 1998, 352 pgs, eBook.
When you purchase an eBook from Canine Training Systems, you will be able to initiate download from two locations after you enter your information and click "Submit":
Each eBook download contains 3 files types to work with Nook, Kindle, iPad or your PC among other devices. To learn more about our eBooks, click here.
- The online order confirmation page will immediately contain a download link
- Your confirmation email will contain a link above the list of items in your order