Clicker Fun with Dr. Deborah Jones- Click and Fix, Positive Solutions to Behavior Problems Streaming
This video shows you how to "fix" your dog's behavior problems while using fair and humane techniques, rather than force and punishment. This DVD focuses on the problem-solving methods of prevention, management, extinction and differential reinforcement. Problems such as chewing, nipping, destructiveness, jumping, barking and hyperactivity are highlighted. Whether new to clicker training or experienced with clicker training a dog, Deb's approach is based on the science behind behavior and every viewer will gain insight into positive training approaches to common dog behavior problems. When you purchase this DVD, we include a free clicker.
- Guidelines for Clicker Training
- Problem Behavior: Out of Control
- Problem Behavior: Housetraining
- Problem Behavior: Jumping
- Problem Behavior: Nipping and Biting
- Problem Behavior: Chewing and Destructiveness
- Problem Behavior: Barking
- Problem Behavior: Not Coming when Called
Copyright Canine Training Systems®, Podium View™ On Demand Streaming, 40 minutes, 1999.
A Dog Writer's Assocation of America Awards Finalist and Runner-Up 1999
1999 Communicator Award of Excellence!