This set includes:
Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake- Obstacle Training DVD
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake DVD 1- Obstacle Training
- Excelling at Dog Agility Book 1 Obstacle Training by Jane Simmons Moake
This Award-Winning DVD with Jane Simmons-Moake illustrates how to teach your dog to negotiate each dog agility training competition obstacle safely and efficiently, with excellence in mind. A strong emphasis is placed on the principles in building a strong foundation for sequence and advanced competition skills.
English Chapter List:
- Main intro
- Training Tools
- Obstacle Training Principles
- The Open Tunnel
- The Closed Tunnel
- The Pause Table
- The Weave Poles
- Contact Obstacles
- The A-Frame
- The Dog Walk
- The See-Saw
- Broad Jumps
- The Tire Jump
Copyright Canine Training SystemsŪ, 81 Minutes.
Winner of the Dog Writer's Association of America "Best Video of the Year" Award- 1998
Excelling at Dog Agility Book 1: Obstacle Training
This is a must for every agility enthusiast. Provides detailed, step-by-step instructions for training your dog to master each agility obstacle with safety, fun, and competitive excellence in mind. Includes important principles for building a positive relationship and foundation with your dog for all your agility training.
- About Book 1
- 1. The World of Competitive Agility
- 2. Selecting Your Canine Teammate
- 3. Training for Excellence
- 4. Obstacle Training Principles
- 5. Tunnels and the Pause Table
- 6. Weave Poles
- 7. Contact Obstacles
- 8. Jumps and the Tire Jump
- 9. Where to Go From Here
- Appendix A: The Volhard Puppy Aptitude Test
- Appendix B: Video Topic Guide: Tape 1
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake, the Video Series
by Jane Simmmons-Moake, 184 pages, 2005, Second Edition.
A perfect compliment of products to get your dog solid on the obstacles used in this exciting sport.