This set includes:
Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake- Sequence Training DVD
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons Moake- DVD 2- Sequence Training
- Excelling at Dog Agility Book 2 Sequence Training by Jane Simmons Moake
This beautiful DVD details how to sequence smoothly from one obstacle to the next, to reach your dog's highest potential for speed and accuracy in the incredibly popular sport of dog agility. This DVD will help you develop a consistent set of cues for communicating with your dog on the Agility course so that he will understand your directives instantly, even at high speeds and great distances, enabling you to achieve spectacular Agility runs. Excellent for anyone that wants to improve skills in dog agility training.
English Chapter List:
- Setting Your Standards High
- Commands, Signals & Body Language
- Sequence Training Principles
- Turn Sequences
- Sequencing & Contact Zones
- Side Switches
- Side Switches on Jumps
- Side Switches on Tunnels
- Side Switches on Contact Obstacles
- Side Switches on Weave Poles
- Building Longer Sequences
- The "Out" Command
- Distraction Training
- Putting it all Together
Copyright Canine Training SystemsŪ, 77 Minutes, NTSC-DVD.
Excelling at Dog Agility Book 2: Sequence Training
In addition to the information above, the book includes detailed lesson plans for Beginner, Intermediate I and Intermediate II agility training classes.
by Jane Simmmons-Moake, 183 pages, 2007, Second Edition.