This set is no longer available as Book 3 is discontinued:
Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake- Advanced Skills Training DVD
- Competitive Agility Training DVD 3- Advanced Skills Training
- Excelling at Dog Agility Book 3 Advanced Skills Training by Jane Simmons-Moake
This beautiful DVD illustrates the isolation and training of many of the highest-level advanced skills needed to compete successfully at the most advanced levels of dog agility competition. It also describes how to strengthen existing skills for attaining predictable, solid performances in the Agility ring.
English Chapter List:
- Advanced Weave-Pole Skills
- Sending Through the Weave-Poles
- The “Weave-Ball” Game
- Proofing Weave-Pole Entries
- Sliding off the Table
- The Table-Racing Game
- Send and Run
- Obstacle Discrimination
- The “Get Out” Command
- Zig-Zag Jump Sequences
- “Heel” and “Side” Commands
- Advanced Distance Work
- Linear Distance
- Training at Home
Copyright Canine Training Systems®, 82 Minutes, NTSC-DVD.
Excelling at Dog Agility Book 3: Advanced Skills Training
In addition to the information above, the book contains in depth answers to commonly asked questions which are contained in a helpful Problem Solving appendix.
by Jane Simmmons-Moake, 184 pages, 2007, Second Edition.