This items is no longer available
Excelling at Dog Agility Book 1: Obstacle Training by Jane Simmons-Moake
is a must for every agility enthusiast. This book contains detailed, step-by-step instructions for training your dog to master each agility obstacle with safety, fun, and competitive excellence in mind. Includes important principles for building a positive relationship and foundation with your dog for all your agility training.
- About Book 1
- 1. The World of Competitive Agility
- 2. Selecting Your Canine Teammate
- 3. Training for Excellence
- 4. Obstacle Training Principles
- 5. Tunnels and the Pause Table
- 6. Weave Poles
- 7. Contact Obstacles
- 8. Jumps and the Tire Jump
- 9. Where to Go From Here
- Appendix A: The Volhard Puppy Aptitude Test
- Appendix B: Video Topic Guide: Tape 1
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake, the Video Series
Jane Simmons-Moake, 184 pages, 2005, hardcover book, Second Edition.
A perfect compliment to the Award Winning Video in Canine Training SystemsŪ series with Jane on this exciting sport.
We also recommend the Award-Winning complementary title in our Agility Series with Jane Simmons-Moake, Obstacle Training.
The Sample Clip is from Canine Training SystemsŪ complementary DVD title.