Excelling at Dog Agility Book 2: Sequence Training
in the popular series with Jane Simmons-Moake, teaches you how to sequence smoothly from one obstacle to the next, and to reach your dog’s highest potential for speed and accuracy. Attaining consistent cues and a dog responsive to your directives at great speeds and distances is followed by detailed lesson plans for Beginner, Intermediate I and Intermediate II agility training classes.
- About Book 2
- 1. Obedience, Directional and Control Commands
- 2. Sequencing for Success
- 3. Straight-Line Sequences
- 4. Turn Sequences
- 5. Side-Switches
- 6. The Out! Command
- 7. The Distance Circle
- 8. Mastering Longer Sequences
- 9. Developing Reliability
- 10. Where To Go From Here
- Appendix: Sample Lesson Plans for Group Instruction
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake, the Video Series
Jane Simmons-Moake, 183 pages, 2007, hardcover book, Second Edition.
The perfect compliment to our Award-Winning video series with Jane!
We also recommend the complimentary title in our Agility Series with Jane Simmons-Moake, Sequence Training.
The Sample Clip is from Canine Training Systems® complimentary DVD title.