Excelling at Dog Agility Book 3: Advanced Skills Training by Jane Simmons-Moake
illustrates the isolation and training of many of the highest-level skills for advanced competition in addition to strengthening and maintaining existing skills for fast and reliable performances in the ring. In depth answers to commonly asked questions are contained in a helpful Problem Solving appendix.
- About Book 3
- 1. Advanced Weave Poles Skills
- 2. Advanced Pause Table Skills
- 3. Send-and-Run
- 4. Layering
- 5. Obstacle Discrimination
- 6. The Get Out! Command
- 7. Pinwheels
- 8. Zig-Zag Rear Crosses
- 9. Heel! and Side! Commands
- 10. Advanced Distance Skills
- 11. Practicing at Home
- 12. Where to Go From Here
- Appendix A: Problem Solving Q and A
- Appendix B: Video Topic Guide Tape 3
- Competitive Agility Training with Jane Simmons-Moake, the Video Series
Jane Simmons-Moake, 184 pages, 2007, hardcover book, Second Edition.
The perfect compliment to our Award-Winning video series with Jane!
We also recommend the complimentary title in our Agility Series with Jane Simmons-Moake, Advanced Skills Training.
The Sample Clip is from Canine Training SystemsŪ complimentary DVD title.