The Original Buddy Bowl is a spill/splash-proof water bowl that holds 1 Liters or 32 ounces of water, even when turned upside down. Itís perfect for use in the vehicle or for travel and is ideal for small breeds. The larger 1.9 Liter or 64 ounce buddy bowl is ideal for large breeds. Think "just as awesome, but more of it". The 1.3L 44 ounce Medium sized Buddy Bowl is now back and a great compromise for longer trips or medium sized breeds.
- Before Disassembly/Reassembly: Make sure the bowl is above 65F/19C. You may run warm water over the bowl to help raise the temperature. This makes the plastic more flexible.
- To Open: Place the bowl on a firm, level surface. Put your fist in the bowl funnel with downward pressure. (You may want to fold a small cloth to cushion your fist in the funnel). At the same time, with the other hand, pull up on the tab.
- To Clean: Wash with warm sudsy water. Rinse well. Dishwasher Safe.
- To Reassemble: Place the bottom of the bowl on a firm level surface. Next, snap in the funnel. Finally, snap the lid on top.
- Slowly fill bowl with fresh, clean water. The water will equalize in the bowl and funnel. Use the fill line in the funnel as a guide. The fill line is approximately half way down in the funnel and you can feel this ridge with your finger. Over-filling could result in some spillage or leakage.
- Check the water in the bowl at least a couple of times a day, especially if you have more than one pet using the same bowl. Heat and activity of your pet will vary your pet's need for water. Many small drinks throughout the day are the best for your pet instead of large gulps a couple of times a day.
- Take the Buddy Bowl with your pet at all times to prevent needless dehydration.
Made of FDA #1 non-toxic polyethylene food grade plastic.
The Buddy Bowl is spill-proof, not chew proof and we can't accept returns on damaged/destroyed bowls.