Feeding a natural, unprocessed diet is needed more now than ever. A complete and authoritative reference on the benefits of a raw food diet for your dog. Written by an Australian vet and leader in raw feeding, this well researched book provides a suggested diet, feeding tips, and do's and don'ts.
Feeding a natural, unprocessed diet is needed now more than ever. A complete and authoritative reference on the benefits of a raw food diet for your dog. Written by Australian veterinarian Tom Lonsdale, leader in raw feeding, this exhaustively researched book provides a suggested diet and feeding tips. If your vet is skeptical, give him or her a copy of the book!
Learn more about:
- What happens to animals fed a processed diet.
- The pressures on veterinarians to not embrace a complete diet.
- The comparison between a raw vs cooked diet.
- What the right diet consists of.
- The truth about periodontal disease.
- Part I Pet Health
- 2. Mouth rot and dog breath
- 3. Ugly facts
- 4. Raw vs cooked food
- 5. What's in the can?
- 6. Unpleasant diseases; painful death
- 7. Foul-mouth AIDS
- 8. The right diet
- 9. The bite on veterinary dentistry
- Part II Of, By and For the Industry
- 10. Misdirected science
- Collaboration at every level
- There's a cuckoo in the nest; a deceptive bird
- Righting the wrongs: charting a new course
- Part III Life and Death in the Wild
- A cybernetic hypothesis of periodontal disease
- A. Remarks made by Dr. Douglas Bryden at the AVA annual general meeting 1993
- B. Eating habits of captive small carnivores
- C. Diet guide for domestic dogs and cats
- D. Radio program transcript
- E. Whistleblower information and contacts
- Copyright Acknowledgements
by Tom Lonsdale, 2001, 390 pgs, eBook.
Tom Lonsdale is also the author of the excellent eBook Work Wonders- Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones.
When you purchase an eBook from Canine Training Systems, you will be able to initiate download from two locations after you enter your information and click "Submit":
Each eBook download contains 3 files types to work with Nook, Kindle, iPad or your PC among other devices. To learn more about our eBooks, click here.
- The online order confirmation page will immediately contain a download link
- Your confirmation email will contain a link above the list of items in your order