Get rid of doggy breath! Written by a leader in the raw pet food movement, you'll learn the essentials of feeding your dog including how to find source, store, and prepare a healthy diet.
Learn more about:
- How and why natural foods work wonders.
- The importance of adhering to what nature had in mind.
- How the natural diet is medicine for your pet.
- The importance of bones in your dog's diet.
- 1. Getting started
- 2. Quality, quantity, frequency
- 3. Raw resources
- 4. Switching, grinding, breeding
- 5. Risk management
- 6. Nasty diseases
- 7. Dentistry matters
- 8. Sound and vision
- Information Resources
- Sample Menu
by Tom Lonsdale, 2005, 120 pgs, eBook.
Tom Lonsdale is also the author of the excellent eBook Raw Meaty Bones Promote Health.
When you purchase an eBook from Canine Training Systems, you will be able to initiate download from two locations after you enter your information and click "Submit":
Each eBook download contains 3 files types to work with Nook, Kindle, iPad or your PC among other devices. To learn more about our eBooks, click here.
- The online order confirmation page will immediately contain a download link
- Your confirmation email will contain a link above the list of items in your order