NOTE- The price of petroleum products has increased tremendously in early 2021. We are monitoring pricing and hope to return to our normal pricing on kits very soon.
The 3 Scent Nose Work Kit by Canine Training Systems®
The Canine Training Systems Nose Work Training Kit is for anyone interested in the rapidly growing sport that every dog can enjoy from the competitive sport dog to the household pet. The power of the canine nose is untapped in most pet dogs and this activity provides every dog the opportunity to use his most prominent and likely under-utilized sense- his sense of smell.
Nose Work is for dogs of any age, breed or activity level. If you’re interested in an activity with your dog that can take place anywhere, anytime, Nose Work may be for you! The Canine Training Systems Nose Work Kit contains all of the items necessary to get started.
The Canine Training Systems Nose Work Kit consists of:
- A waterproof, crushproof, dustproof lifetime guaranteed case
- made of High Impact ABS and Stainless Steel Pins
- containing a 2a Volara 1/8” foam lid liner and attached 8” lanyard
- conforms to MIL-STD-810F Transit Drop Test and Immersion Test and SAE J575 Dust Resistance Test
- Canine Training Systems custom laser-cut foam insert which will hold the case contents securely even if held upside down or dropped
- Three * Cobalt Blue 1 dram dropper bottles containing the steam distilled essential oils of:
OR, we can substitute the below scents of:
- Anise- “Aniseed” aka Pimpinella Anisum
- Birch- “Sweet Birch” aka Betula Lenta
- Clove- “Clove Bud” aka Eugenia Caryphylatta or Syzgium Aromaticum
- Myrrh- “Myrrh Indian” aka Commiphora myrrha
- Vetiver- “Vetiver” aka Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Cypress- “Cypress” aka Cupressus Sempervirens
- Five 1 oz glass jars containing each:
- Three 1 oz glass jars containing each:
- 36 (26 white and 10 black) pre-scented cotton swabs each for a total of 108 pieces
- One 2.75” Stainless Steel tweezer (to keep the target odor off your hands)
- One 1.5” Aerated Metal Tin to contain a pre-scented swab
- One Rare Earth Metals magnet with 6.7 lb of adhesion strength to secure the tin when your hide is on or under a metal object
The Canine Training Systems Nose Work Training Aid Kit contains the highest quality components available. Because we work with expensive camera gear and electronics, we’ve chosen an industrial strength, tested case. We’ve contracted commercial quality, custom laser-cut foam for security, durability and quality fit.
* The Cobalt Blue bottles we source are considerably thicker and demonstrably superior to the Amber bottles used in inferior kits. Despite Amber being nearly 1/2 the price of Cobalt Blue, we substitute the more fragile Amber bottles only when Cobalt Blue is unavailable from our suppliers.
The Canine Training Systems Nose Work Kit dimensions are:
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns/exchanges of Scent or Refill Kits.
Canine Training Systems offers a range of supplies, refills and accessories to complement your Nose Work training. Because of the popularity of the cases among outdoor enthusiasts, we offer empty cases that can fulfill a variety of uses- jewelry storage/stow away, electronics transport, or camping/kayaking to name a few.
Our Nose Work training title, Training Through Pictures with Dave Kroyer- Nose Work 1- The Indication
is now shipping. You can learn more about it here.
For more information on Nose Work, click here.
Kits are available in Blue, Transparent, Black or Yellow ABS Cases.