Nose Work Essential Oil Refills
Canine Training Systems Nose Work training aids are identical to the originals that our Nose Work Kits contain. We offer Nose Work refills containing each of the SIX scents used in the exciting new sport of Nose Work in multiple organizations.
Each Nose Work Essential Oil refill includes:
- 1 dram * Cobalt Blue bottle containing the steam distilled essential oil of:
- Anise- “Aniseed” aka Pimpinella Anisum
- Birch- “Sweet Birch” aka Betula Lenta
- Clove- “Clove Bud” aka Eugenia Caryphylatta or Syzgium Aromaticum
- Myrrh- “Myrrh Indian” aka Commiphora Myrrha
- Vetiver- “Vetiver” aka Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Cypress- “Cypress” aka Cupressus Sempervirens
When you purchase refills from Canine Training Systems, you’re receiving the highest quality product available, at a great price- designed to fit our professional quality Nose Work Kits perfectly.
* The Cobalt Blue bottles we source are considerably thicker and demonstrably superior to the Amber bottles used in inferior kits. Despite being nearly 1/2 the price of Cobalt Blue, we substitute the more fragile Amber bottles only when Cobalt Blue is unavailable from our suppliers.
NOTE: The 1 Dram Refill ships with a stopper cap AND dropper. The original/used dropper should be discarded. WE HAVE HAD 3 INSTANCES OF VETIVER DAMAGING THE DROPPER RESULTING IN LEAKAGE. CONSIDER USING THE CLEAN DROPPER AS A PIPETTE TO REMOVE ENOUGH OIL TO SCENT YOUR MATERIALS AND RE-CLEAN FOR STORAGE.
We offer each Essential Oil Refill- Anise, Birch, Clove, Myrrh, Vetiver and Cypress individually, as a 3 oil option to refill our original NoseWork Kit, as a 5 oil option for our advanced kit or all six 1 dram bottles at a reduced price. Please select your preference in the pulldown menu.
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns/exchanges of Scent or Refill Kits.
We offer a variety of Nose Work video products for you and your dog. You can learn more about them here:
On Target v2.0- Training Substance Detector Dogs with Randy Hare- Detection 1
Training Through Pictures with Dave Kroyer- Nose Work 2- The Indication
Training Through Pictures with Dave Kroyer- Nose Work 2- The Search