Roca Training Bag
Roca Bite Suits, Scratch Pants, Scratch Aprons,Trial Jackets, Training Vests and Bite Sleeves are making a name for themselves the world over for durability, quality and aesthetic design. The Roca Equipment Bag is eye catching, durable and light weight. Featuring the same quality construction as the Roca Vest, Scratch Pants and Trial Jackets, the Roca IPO Equipment Bag provides an ideal alternative to random duffles or larger bulkier bags. The breathable material is designed to contain Roca sleeves, scratch pants, scratch aprons, sticks, bite pillows and more. With it's new heavier duty zipper and durable handle webbing, the bag is reinforced through design and purpose sewn holes at both ends of the zipper promote moist equipment drying.
- 1.5" heavy duty webbing
- exterior end pocket for small items like articles, leads, lines
- double full circumference handles for strength
- high quality denier nylon
- an inside separator for keeping tugs, balls, collars and smaller items separate of sleeves, scratch pants, jackets and aprons
- durable, piping lined seams inside to avoid fraying and premature wear
- the same quality Roca construction demonstrated across the product line
Available in 1 size. Roca is currently producing red and blue bags with black logos.
Dimensions: 26" long, 12" wide, 18.5" tall
Equipment shown is not included. Shown to demonstrate bag capacity only.