Columbia, MO- January 18, 2010- Canine Training Systems, the leading provider of broadcast quality instructional training titles for sport, service and companion dogs, today announced the MarCom Creative Awards has selected their most recent offering, Obedience without Conflict with Ivan Balabanov 4: The Motion Exercises and Send-Away as a 2009 MarCom Awards Gold Winner. This title is the fourth in The Obedience without Conflict series.
The MarCom Creative Gold Award was awarded to those entries judged to exceed the high standards of the industry norm. Approximately 18 percent of the entries won this award. MarCom is administered by the AMCP (Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals), an international organization consisting of several thousand creative professionals. A look at winners shows a range in size from individual communicators to media conglomerates and Fortune 500 companies. The competition is so well respected in the industry that national public relations organizations, local ad clubs and local business communicator chapters are entrants.
Obedience without Conflict 4 finalizes the Award-Winning series with Ivan Balabanov, a Bulgarian dog sport competitor and coach that has risen to prominence since his move to the United States. In 2007, Ivan won the FCI All Breeds World Championship with Quenny ot Vitosha as well as the 2007 FMBB (Belgian Shepherd) World Championships with a 98 point Obedience routine! With Quenny, Ivan also won the 2005, 2006 and 2007 American Working Dog Federation Championships! In addition to his success with Quenny, Ivan earned a fourth place with Vice World Champion Django ot Vitosha. Quenny earned 99 points in protection and 98 in obedience while Django won 1st place handler/owner trained and high obedience at 99 points. Four "ot Vitosha" dogs, all bred by Ivan, made the USA team!
"The feedback we're received has been incredible," states Doug Calhoun, the series producer. "It's gratifying to be able to provide products that have such impact for trainers and dog lovers."
- The integration of the sit, down and stand into the obedience routine is demonstrated as a natural progression of "The Game".
- The Recall is taught through the use of discrimination exercises and increasing reliance upon effort from the dog while fading prompts and gestural cues utilizing the principle of back chaining
- The Send-Away, the only exercise which teaches orientation away from the handler, and often a source of great difficulty, is taught in detail from start to finish.
- Through the use of graphics and detailed video, the process of conditioning trust and send-away orientation based on the structure of the obedience routine is explained and demonstrated in detail.
- This production is available with English, German and Spanish subtitles on professionally authored and replicated DVD for playback on the widest variety of consumer equipment.
Pricing and Availability
Obedience without Conflict with Ivan Balabanov 4: The Motion Exercises and Send Away, is immediately available through the Canine Training Systems worldwide reseller channel and direct from the Canine Training Systems website at www.caninetrainingsystems.com for an MSRP of $69.95. The website contains a detailed outline as well as excerpts from the 55 minute title. The title contains 17 minutes of bonus footage.
About Canine Training Systems
Founded in 1987, Canine Training Systems is the worldwide leader in instructional titles for pet owners, dog sport competitors and industry professionals. The company's success lies in its ability to couple with the experts in service, sport and companion dog training and deliver their techniques to consumers through the most up-to-date delivery formats. With the strength of their growing expert list, no other organization in the market place can offer the variety of techniques, disciplines, depth of knowledge or quality of product that Canine Training Systems provides it’s worldwide customer base.
Canine Training Systems Press Contact
Douglas Calhoun +1(573) 214-0900